Benefits of BEAM Alliance Membership
Advocacy & Evaluation
• Benefit from our monitoring and analyses on the latest EU and Member States’ legislation/regulations updates (regular internal newsletters, annual review at the General Assembly meeting, etc.) to better inform your decision-making.
• Contribute to the policy positioning of innovative AMR SMEs on issues such as PUSH and PULL incentives, product evaluation and differentiation, hurdles faced in the diagnostic sector, etc.
• Participate to our annual SMEs Barometer to communicate about your perception of the AMR innovation environment.
• Access to AMR innovators for networking, business development, best practices, and more.
• Leverage our community of innovators to discuss issues of interest (technical, business, etc.).
• Invitation to join private events on the sideline of major congresses.
• Discounted tickets to the annual AMR Conference, the conference focusing on AMR innovation in Europe.
• Inclusion in the BEAM Alliance Member Directory.
• Amplification of your news.
• Update of your product portfolio into BEAM’s pipeline and WHO’s regular pipeline reviews.
• Opportunities for collaborative press, video, or publication development.
• Discounted or complimentary tickets/admission to industry-led events.
Join Us! Become a Member
BEAM membership has two levels tailored to meet specific needs.
• Full Members have to be SMEs with activities fully dedicated to the development of AMR preventative, diagnostic or therapeutic products. Full Members should have operations based within the European Union.
• Associated Organizations are organizations, associations, companies and institutions who are supportive of the R&D-based pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical technology industry combatting AMR.
How to apply
Every new member makes the BEAM Alliance stronger. If you wish to join, you can apply here or contact us for any question!
Successful applications need to be approved by the Board of BEAM Alliance.