Anand Anandkumar, Co-founder and CEO Bugworks Research Inc, India,
Kamini Walia, Program Officer, Indian Council of Medical Research – AMR Initiative, India
François Franchesci, GARDP, Switzerland
In this webinar, Anand Anandkumar and Kamini Walia will discuss:
– Why is India one of the hotbeds of the AMR problem? Latest statistics of growing drug resistance etc.
– Initiatives of the Indian Government to curb the AMR problem
– Antimicrobial R&D landscape in India – a vibrant ecosystem supporting innovation in AMR diagnosis, prevention and therapeutics
– Fledgling antimicrobial clinical trial networks – could trials out of India play a significant role in gaining global regulatory approvals?
– Changing regulatory environment to enable accelerated approvals for antimicrobial products
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
Date and time: 9 July, 09:00-10:30 CEST