– Bruce Blough, Principal Investigator and Senior Research Chemist, Chemistry Center for Combating Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria – CC4CARB & RTI International (USA)
– Gerry Wright, Professor, DeGroote Institute for Infectious Disease Research, McMaster University (Canada)
– Philip Gribbon, Head of Discovery Research, Fraunhofer ITMP (Germany)
Presentation 1: Building a focused compound library (Bruce Blough)
– Introducing the Chemistry Center for Combating Antibiotic Resistance Bacteria (CC4CARB) NIAID program
– Discussing the solicitation, review, design, production and distribution of the Gram-negative focused library.
Presentation 2: Screening strategies (Gerry Wright)
– Presenting various screening strategies to identify antibacterial hits (Gram positive and Gram negative)
– Discussing target-based vs. target agnostic approaches
– Next steps in derisking hits
This webinar is done in collaboration with CC4CARB – the Chemistry Center for Combating Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria.
Audience questions will be answered at the end of the webinar.
Date and time:
Tue, Sep 5, 2023 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM CEST
Dedicated registration link here