- Eva Garmendia, Coordinator, Uppsala Antibiotic Center (Sweden)
- David Jenkins, Consultant Medical Microbiologist, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust & President, British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (UK)
- Astrid Pentz-Murr, Scientific Affairs Manager, GARDP (Switzerland)
Katie Prosen, Senior Associate, The Pew Charitable Trusts (US)
- Presentation 1: The AMR Studio: a multidisciplinary podcast on antimicrobial resistance (Eva Garmendia)
- Presentation 2: AMR resources for all: open access education, training and research from BSAC (David Jenkins)
- Presentation 3: Advancing antimicrobial research and development with open access tools and resources: REVIVE (Astrid Pentz-Murr)
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session.
Date and time: Thu, Jun 10, 2021 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM CEST
Dedicated registration link here.