- David Paterson, Director, University of Queensland Centre for Clinical Research, Australia
- Julie Marsh, Biostatistical Lead, Wesfarmers Centre of Vaccines and Infectious Diseases, University of Western Australia
Tom Snelling, Professor of Infectious Diseases and Director of the Health and Clinical Analytics Lab, Sydney School of Public Health, University of Sydney, Camperdown, NSW, Australia
Presentation 1: Overview of innovations in clinical trials of antimicrobial agents (David Paterson)
– The value proposition of clinical trial networks
– What could MAMS, DOOR or PRACTical bring to clinical trials of antimicrobials?
– Pros and cons of new clinical trial designs
Presentation 2: Overview of adaptive trials in vaccines & antimicrobial agents (Julie Marsh)
– Adaptive trials – Understanding the decision process for trial adaptations
– Implementation challenges
– Trial governance & integrity
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session.
Date and time: 27 May 2021, 09:30-11:00 CEST
Dedicated registration link here.