– James J. Collins, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard (USA)
– Richard Lee, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (USA)
– Gilles van Wezel, Leiden University (Netherlands)
In this webinar, the speakers will discuss the breadth of new approaches to antibiotic discovery, with a focus on synthetic biology as well as the need for interdisciplinary collaboration in drug discovery.
The speakers will give the following presentations:
– Harnessing Deep Learning for Antibiotic Discovery (James J. Collins)
– A multidisciplinary target engagement approach to antibacterial drug discovery (Richard Lee)
Audience questions will be answered at the end of the webinar.
Date and time:
Tue, Jul 26, 2022 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM CEST
Dedicated registration link here