EADA 2023 is the 11th AMR Insights International Matchmaking Symposium on row. The 1,5 day event provides an overview of emerging preventives, antimicrobials, new antimicrobial strategies, microbial diagnostics and related (platform) technologies. The event welcomes the worldwide, private and public organisations involved in AMR.
Date: 16-17 november
Place: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Program 16 November (13:30 – 20:30 CET):
– Dedicated UK / AMR program by Innovate UK
– Welcome & Networking Reception / Symposium Dinner
Program 17 November (09:00 – 18:00 CET):
– Key Notes / Updates Antimicrobials / AMR Diagnostics & Technologies
– International 1:1 Matchmaking Program (10 rounds)
– Panel Discussion Antibiotics & Innovation by Young Innovators of Medicines & Dutch Society for Innovative Medicines
Registration link here.
Please contact us to benefit from a discount of €50 per person (€295 instead of €345; ex VAT) – For BEAM Members only.
More information here